Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum Awards 2009: The Results are in!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

Its atari,numbnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Icarus152 wrote: »
    Its atari,numbnuts.
    Ehhh, no it's Atari Jaguar, the Jaguar bit is important IMO. :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Just noticed the Santy hat on Pacino. vwp!

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Just noticed the Santy hat on Pacino. vwp!
    :D

And the results are in.

Congrats to all the winners, in particular to Yuletired and Tommygunne who each won 2 awards!!

The results of all the polls should be viewable now, let me know if I've missed one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Congrats lads well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

attachment.php?attachmentid=101704&stc=1&d=1263049552

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

GTFO
    LOL, I guess this is a reverse Level by some posters to gain LOL revenge for my BBV bullcrap. (note my expert use of interweb lingo) The Poker Forum award? I don't really post there. Why oh why couldn't I win a BBV award these are the prestigious gongs. :-( Now what do I get ?
    As Keith Duffy would say, thanks Buddies

rgds
    Yuletired esq PFPOY, PFPOY

special mention as always to Mr Eastwood, thank you very much Mr Eastwood

Zuutroy, that's class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Zuroph Zuutroys post deserves POTD imo:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Eddie will be proud!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Ste05 wrote: »
    And the results are in.

Congrats to all the winners, in particular to Yuletired and Tommygunne who each won 2 awards!!

The results of all the polls should be viewable now, let me know if I've missed one.

Wp played lads, two deserving double winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

The posts of the year are actually representative of the human race! dead parrots alliteration cuts to the bone, flushdraws extraordinary meeting of his lady here?, el stuntmans survivalist doomsayer wit, yuletireds sentimental warmheartedness...

don't say pissy little small willyness is no longer respected here? i'm off to d15 to skull down syndrome foreigners with stoney iceballs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

also, for what its worth, a big thank you to those creatures known as moderators, especially ste05, for performing with incessant fairness the most thankless job in the Universe. i'm watching videos of richard hawley on youtube right now, if i had his talent i'd write you a song like Coles Corner.

Advertisement