Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Sea salt??

Options
  • 08-12-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Was in Debenhams in Mahon point last Sunday and as we came in through the doors from the car park there was a stand at the bottom of the escalator for exfoliators and moisturizers. The girl got us to try them out and I must say my hands felt nice after! Just wondered if anyone could tell me who makes the stuff we used? All I know it the girl kept saying it was salt from the Dead Sea? Any help would be great, want to get it for my GF as part of her Xmas present.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

i think they are the only ones that sell that type of one... her indoors got it last year. why not go back out there and get it from them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Was hoping if I could get the name I could order online and save myself the 2 hour round trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 IrishGreenSheep

Hey i got that stuff before and to be honest its pretty rubbish for the price. If i remember correctly for the scrub and the cream is around (if not over!) €50. Theres much better products in Lush that cost a hell of a lot less that are far more natural. I tried the Ocean Salt Scrub and its fantastic, works better than the Dead Sea stuff.

Also if you want to get a gift for your GF, the staff in Lush can help you to put a lovely gift together with exfoliators and moisturisers so you can make it really personal :)

Hey i got that stuff before and to be honest its pretty rubbish for the price. If i remember correctly for the scrub and the cream is around (if not over!) €50. Theres much better products in Lush that cost a hell of a lot less that are far more natural. I tried the Ocean Salt Scrub and its fantastic, works better than the Dead Sea stuff.

Also if you want to get a gift for your GF, the staff in Lush can help you to put a lovely gift together with exfoliators and moisturisers so you can make it really personal :)

Thanks very much for your reply, where is Lush?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Thanks very much for your reply, where is Lush?

City centre, half way down Oliver Plunkett Street, you'll smell it if you are nearby.

Those dead sea salt people are in Debenhams city centre too. Maybe if you ring them you could get the full name.

• Advertisement

Oh ya I know that place, my girlfriend has commented on it before, she likes the stuff in there, think ill call there, maybe get some sort of basket of a few different things? Thanks for your help!

Advertisement