Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small problems with HTC Hero

• 08-12-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

i am having a few small issues with my HTC hero. i have it 2 weeks and the main issues that stick out is the fact it cant send files over B-tooth ie, videos, pics or music. im having issues trying to back up my apps onto the memory card and i having serious problems trying to access my memory card through the PC. has anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,520 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

File transfer over BlueTooth is not possible natively on Android 1.5 (the operating system on the Hero).

Android 2.1 should be out sometime in the next 4 weeks (could be tomorrow, could be January), and that should allow for BlueTooth file transfer.

In the meantime, try Bluetooth File Transfer by Medieval Software (free on the Market) - I've heard it does the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Could you explain the backup and memory card mount issues a bit more?And when you plug in the phone via USB are you mounting the memory card actually?

Advertisement