If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for 19" Philips and LG please

Options
  • 08-12-2009 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys, a friend of mine wants to buy a 19" for the bedroom, he doesn't need a digital tuner so a 1080p model with at least two HDMI inputs please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

farrier wrote: »
    19" for the bedroom, ... so a 1080p model with at least two HDMI inputs please.

You'd be hard pushed to find a 1080p 19" TV - and if they do exist they would not be worth it. People debate whether 1080p is needed at 32" so for 19" and standard bedroom viewing it's certainly not a required feature.

If someone tells you they can see the benefit of 1080p on a 19" screen tell them to go to the local hospital as they've got a telly stuck in their eye... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi There Farrier

Im afraid my 19" (plus the 22" & 26" as well) only have 1x HDMI input and 1x SCART input (well the 26" has 2x SCARTS)

The 19PFL3404 does have a VGA input as well as Component inputs.

Its an HD Ready TV - 1366x768 resolution

The regular price on this is €249.99 but deduct your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount and its yours for €224.99

These are nice little TV's and perfect for bedrooms and the like.

I have 'em in stock if you'd like one

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.