Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 wireless adapter

Options
  • 08-12-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Have seen it on amazon.co.uk for 49 pounds, hoping someone knows of a better price. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iiiiTz Meeee

Hehe, well...

*points to adverts.ie*

Take a look at my adverts profile.

Mods, sorry if this breaks rules, I'm not sure if this applys as trying to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I bought one this very day in my local Gamestop for 49.99 euro dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭brennarr

testicle wrote: »
    I bought one this very day in my local Gamestop for 49.99 euro dollars.

Got this in my local gamestop too. They threw in a couple games for free too

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ItsNoAlias

I also thought this was a bit of a ridiculous price for such a small component, especially since you will have to sign up to xbox live anyway. Once again MS show us that no matter what the state of the worlds finances are they "get paid" as it were.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

ItsNoAlias wrote: »
    I also thought this was a bit of a ridiculous price for such a small component, especially since you will have to sign up to xbox live anyway. Once again MS show us that no matter what the state of the worlds finances are they "get paid" as it were.

Well, you could just plug in the ethernet cable.

Or you could buy a Wireless Bridge, which will be the same cost as the 360 adapter. They are essentially the same thing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

testicle wrote: »
    Well, you could just plug in the ethernet cable.

Or you could buy a Wireless Bridge, which will be the same cost as the 360 adapter. They are essentially the same thing anyway.
    Or you could just go here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055211456 :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Berilium2

You can get them second hand in GameStop for €30.

Advertisement