Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking to find work - Galway city - Dec 11th at 10am

Options
  • 08-12-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone, I set up this forum about 6 weeks ago - it is called WIN – West of Ireland Networking and it is for unemployed job seekers including professionals, managers, contractors, freelancers and small enterprises to network and share information about the job market and business ideas. WIN provides an opportunity for members to build self esteem and avoid social isolation.

The next session takes place in the Enterprise Ireland boardroom in the Mervue Business Park from 10am - 12pm.
    Find out more on: http://westofirelandnetworking.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

well @ least we might get work around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi Caroline, welcome.
    Please note that signing up to boards purely to promote an event is considered spamming or pimping, no matter how good your intentions are.
    Read the charter here and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thread locked but left in case ppl wants to go to this event, I don't know if there is a charge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement