Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killing in the name for xmas no.1

• 08-12-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Calling all rock fans!
    Tired of the xfactor going to the top!
    cant stand children in need!
    well then just buy killing in the name by Rage against the machine from itunes and lets see if we can make this thing happen!
    lots of other people are posting this on other sites and we are trying to make it as big as possible! Spread the news!

oh and yes i know this thread is in the music section as well, didnt really mean to put it there the 1st time :D
    Oh and dont buy the song till after the 12th of december

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

Don't buy it in Ireland until the 18th of December, the date above is for the UK charts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭markyedison

I for one wish to doff my cap to the Epic Records Marketing Dept for this ingenious ploy.

"I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs." "I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking." "Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!" -Bill Hicks RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

wow you're so down with it what with you mad powers that see through things laid down by the man.....dude!!!!

Advertisement