Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cant decide what colour boots!!!

• 08-12-2009 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

i saw a lovely pair of suede over the knee boots in pennys today and i really want them!!! :):)
    they are gorgeous! nice and high and laces on the back.

but i dont know what colour to get them in...??? :confused:
    grey, black or brown???

i cant decide between the grey or black??!
    id like to be able to wear them with anything but i cant decide on which is more versatile???
    like if i get them in grey can i wear them with a brown jacket?? or is that weird?
    also do grey boots and a grey coat look too grey???

ohh decisions decisions.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Black goes with more stuff than grey would!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

They're Penneys, most likely not expensive so get all three. Saves on the heartache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

really? do you think?? i was inclined to go for the black but the grey just looked so lovely and i dont have any grey boots.
    i usually wear black tights so sometimes i think all the black is a bit too much you know?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I'd go for black, more likely to go with most things

Advertisement