Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Munster tickets this fridays match

Options
  • 08-12-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Have some people looking for tickets for the match anyone here have any contacts or leads of where they could be got??

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I might be able to help you Vampy - But in return you're going to have to wear this T-Shirt for at least a week.......

ill.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

I have that as a badge on my bag close enough!And i love limerick its where i live!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hey
    Have some people looking for tickets for the match anyone here have any contacts or leads of where they could be got??

Any help would be great

€99

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Munster-Vs-Perpignan-Ticket-Thomand-Park_W0QQitemZ150396035388QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item23044d613c

I dont think they would pay that,face value and prob the price of a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Berty wrote: »

Perpig? Wouldn't pay €99 to see that Perpig shower play provincial rugby again - not after the last time when we all flew Ryanair to a Perpig match and the Team refused to leave the dressing room cause it was windy :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I wouldn't imagine there'd be much problem getting a ticket from the normal places, head to Dolan's before the match and if you aren't having any joy there head to the ground about an hour before hand, there hasn't been many full houses there since it has been expanded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Clareman wrote: »
    I wouldn't imagine there'd be much problem getting a ticket from the normal places, head to Dolan's before the match and if you aren't having any joy there head to the ground about an hour before hand, there hasn't been many full houses there since it has been expanded

definitly.

DO NOT PAY OVER FACE VALUE

cant stand people trying to profit like that. head to dolans for couple pints and ask the staff. same in fla's. you should pick one up. even could at the game. the most you should pay is face value and a pint or 2. if they had to get a taxi to you or something fair enough but most of the lads i know that cant get to the games usually give them for free or at face value. got a couple freebies myself that way:D

I'll tell them try that way but id say unless they had a ticket by thureday night doubt they would bother

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't like people profiting from ticket sales, I'm lucky that I'm a full member of the Supporters Club so I get tickets for all the games, but the only games that I've ever been at that there wasn't spare tickets going around for face value was the semi final this year.

I'll tell them try that way but id say unless they had a ticket by thureday night doubt they would bother

You'll be struggling to have a ticket by Thursday, an hour before kickoff is your best time to get 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

this is the first BIG game of the season, its quite tough out there to get a ticket, I've about 6 people loking for a ticket off me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Hey

Any help would be great
    If you join this website it might help:
    http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22451&TPN=1

And make sure you do NOT pay over face value.

Advertisement