Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travelling at Xmas?

• 08-12-2009 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭

I'm travelling on Xmas day, from dublin to wexford, just wondering if anyone is heading down, I'll be getting a taxi so it'd be nice to have someone help me split the cost :D

Just thought i'd throw it out there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think there ws someone the other day (to Wexford) and another person for Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I work for 820 20 20 cabs. Offering 20% off plus a further 5% for boards members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Could you possibly send me a quote from Dun Laoghaire to Gorey? Just checking my options :D

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

It would be on the meter. Never travelled to gorey with a fare so can only say 25% of the meter as the tariff is higher on crimbo day for obvious reasons. I'm based over the northside so that would be my best offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

RedXIV wrote: »
    Could you possibly send me a quote from Dun Laoghaire to Gorey? Just checking my options :D

Thanks!

Two years ago, I did Dublin Airport to Arklow via the M 50 and it was a little over €150 on the meter. Given that Gorey is further on down the road and that fares are up I'd guess close to €200 before any discounts.

When do you want me to pick you up? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

blahblah06 wrote: »
    It would be on the meter. Never travelled to gorey with a fare so can only say 25% of the meter as the tariff is higher on crimbo day for obvious reasons. I'm based over the northside so that would be my best offer

Ah, cheers anyway!
    Hamndegger wrote: »
    Two years ago, I did Dublin Airport to Arklow via the M 50 and it was a little over €150 on the meter. Given that Gorey is further on down the road and that fares are up I'd guess close to €200 before any discounts.

When do you want me to pick you up? :D

ah but it's technically less distance from the airport to dun laoghaire than from arklow to gorey :D

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it so far!

Advertisement