Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone double your credit when you top up

• 08-12-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

I got a leaflet in the post from vodafone saying that if I top up between the 1st and 22nd of December they double my credit free.
    Does anyone know how much the minimum is you have to top up by in order for them to double your credit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I didn't get this leaflet. I topped up 30EUR today and got 6EUR free though.

Usually this is written on the leaflet down the bottom in small hard to read print, no ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

With mine they double every amount that I top up by.

i top up 5 they credit my ten overall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is this related to what the OP mentions or is this something else I can sign up for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Random wrote: »
    Is this related to what the OP mentions or is this something else I can sign up for?

To what the op mentioned.

Vodafone called me and asked if I wanted to be signed up for it.

Maybe it depends on how long you have been a Vodafone customer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭jw297

I got this in the post as well, it says up to a total of 50 so I guess any amount between now and 22 december once it totals under 50 euro. I topped up and it didnt automatically add on, then I noticed it says the credit will be added BY 24th december. Guess that means it will be anytime between now and then? Hope so anyway!

• Advertisement
Advertisement