Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[[budget 2010]] What time is it on at?

Options
  • 08-12-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

About?

*Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭nurse23

coverage starting at 3.20pm on rte starting with the ministers speech!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mick Regan

Be prepared to watch it for about 5 years - this is just the start!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The above info is correct. Stickied because it might be a question many might have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

There was a link posted on boards before (Think it was for the December budget last year) for a site that had a running text update for the main points of the budget - Can anyone remember the link for that by any chance ? I searched but couldnt find anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

c - 13 wrote: »
    There was a link posted on boards before (Think it was for the December budget last year) for a site that had a running text update for the main points of the budget - Can anyone remember the link for that by any chance ? I searched but couldnt find anything.
    +1

will be handy for those in work who cant watch the proceedings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

Go to the pub and watch it. Your gonna need to drown your sorrows.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

c - 13 wrote: »
    RTE Budget tracker here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Beasty wrote: »
    RTE Budget tracker here

Gent, thanks. Was full sure I checked there earlier and couldnt find it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Beasty wrote: »
    RTE Budget tracker here

From the tracker:
    Once today is over, Brian Lenihan could be even less popular than a certain French footballer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

If I understand correctly from the schedule of business for this week, the vote on the budget will be taken tomorrow Thursday at 10:30 am. Im open to correction on this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Budget 2010 starting at 15:45. Watch it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Will the text of his speech or the contents of the budget itself be published online at any point? Be nice to get a headstart on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ramsmobile

Live headlines will be available at http://www.kpmg.ie/budget2010 as the minister gives his speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

HEAnet have a live stream also - might be watchable from outside ireland for anyone travelling: http://www.heanet.ie/live

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Thanks!

Advertisement