Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Werchter 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

100% fake. Stone Temple Pilots doing Graspop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Mushy wrote: »
    100% fake. Stone Temple Pilots doing Graspop
    I think it is fake but why does them doing Graspop make it 100% fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

20 more added to the lineup
    Added to the line-up, fresh from the oven are EDITORS, THEM CROOKED VULTURES, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, THE TING TINGS, PHOENIX, SKUNK ANANSIE, ALICE IN CHAINS, THE BLACK BOX REVELATION, WOLFMOTHER, THE XX, LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, CROOKERS, BLOODY BEETROOTS DEATHCREW 77, BOOKA SHADE, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, RISE AGAINST, THE TEMPER TRAP, KYTEMAN’S HIPHOP ORCHESTRA, THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM and DELPHIC. See line up page for more details.

Sunday night on the main stage is looking very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭endac1

PHOENIX :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

How soon do the tickets for werchter sell out??? i dont know if i can go yet so im holding out, should i be worried??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sunday Main Stage is :eek: So that means only those 3 bands announced would interest me.

How soon do the tickets for werchter sell out??? i dont know if i can go yet so im holding out, should i be worried??

Two years ago I bought mine at the end of March. Last year a friend of mine got his at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

But, last year's tickets sold out pretty quickly! Around April I think?

But i think there was a more mainstream line up announced by the that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That's a pretty amazing lineup....... Argh, I can't decide which festival to go to now. Damn you Rock Werchter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 -Q-

This week in a Belgian newspaper: 60.000 tickets sold already

• Advertisement

I would be very surprised if FNM do another European Tour this summer.

Would love it, seen them 5 times last summer. Would rather see them play at Rock Am Ring though....

They just announced Bilbao on their Twitter. 10/07/2010 ... Wouldn't be surprised them to see on RW as well then.

-Q- wrote: »
    This week in a Belgian newspaper: 60.000 tickets sold already

How many tickets is the capacity?

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    How many tickets is the capacity?

80.000, they expect a new "sell out date" record.

Faith No More is not playing on Rock Werchter but on the Dour Festival.
    Date is mid-July.

http://www.dourfestival.be/en/lineup/

Arcade Fire added to the line up on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

gonna get my tickets for this tonight me thinks, last year was brilliant

wanna see them crooked vultures and i'll be pretty much happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Ah this is too good to miss, having serious problems convincing friends though:mad:

Ah this is too good to miss, having serious problems convincing friends though:mad:
    Snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomslat

lovin the line up, have me ticket.:D

is there showers in the place?

How many stages is there, is it just the two big one or are there other small ones aswell?

and whats the story with these food drink vouchers, do you need to buy them before or can you just pay for food and drink inside?

:confused::confused::confused:

tomslat wrote: »
    lovin the line up, have me ticket.:D

is there showers in the place?

How many stages is there, is it just the two big one or are there other small ones aswell?

and whats the story with these food drink vouchers, do you need to buy them before or can you just pay for food and drink inside?

:confused::confused::confused:

There are showers
    2 Stages. Think there is some small silent disco too but nothing else.
    You can buy the vouchers inside but food and drink can only be bought with vouchers. Also, there are separate vouchers for in the festival and on the campsite. It's not too bad, the voucher queues dont be too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Hey guys just got our tickets last night! Went to Leeds last year and Lattitude the year before and are really looking forward to the shorter journey :).

We'll be driving from Eindhoven with a couple of our friends from here so are hoping the queue won't be so long.... How big are the grounds? How long will it take us to walk from the A sites to the festival? Leeds was great last year but it was over an hours walk from our tent to the grounds which was a balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Depends on where you camp. Generally you won't be much more than a 20 minute walk to the festival and back to the campsite. And there's heaps of shops and beer tents along the way to entertain you/keep you interested while you walk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Knowing Nederlanders and Vlaams as I do it probably won't be the carnage that Leeds was either. Sooooooooo excited, I can't even tell you! We couldn't even really afford the tickets but it was just too good a lineup to pass up and life is hard enough right?

Should we do a meetup there? I know there's rakes of bands that they won't know of here, that's why I'm so incredulous of the lineup!

You're right. It's tamer than other festivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

tame good (no hassle) or tame bad (dull and uneventful with no campsite fun)

tame good (no hassle) or tame bad (dull and uneventful with no campsite fun)
    Well,
    Last year they put all the foreigners in campsite C3 & A3 so there was good craic around but I don't think they are this year so you might have Belgians telling you to be quiet at night time.

Then again, at least you wont have scumbags burning your tent down.

budgemook wrote: »
    you might have Belgians telling you to be quiet at night time.

That pissed me off the first time i went. They then complained about fireworks because they were too late.

Last year in C3 was great craic altogether.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    That pissed me off the first time i went. They then complained about fireworks because they were too late.

Last year in C3 was great craic altogether.
    C3 was good alright. I was in the woods out of the heat too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I'm heading this year for the first time. It seems you will be asked which campsite you would like to go to when you arrive and it's first come first served until each campsite is full.
    Is there any way to guarantee a fun campsite because it says in the t&cs that you can't visit other campsites

• Advertisement

Dermo wrote: »
    I'm heading this year for the first time. It seems you will be asked which campsite you would like to go to when you arrive and it's first come first served until each campsite is full.
    Is there any way to guarantee a fun campsite because it says in the t&cs that you can't visit other campsites
    don't think so

Advertisement