Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Werchter 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 capprygirl

Hey all just read on the official website that they dont accept resold tickets at the gate, anybody know anything about this as i just bout a ticket from somebody else!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

They only say that just to discourage people from buying off touts.

If you actually have the physical print out of the ticket it's going to be fine. There's no way they could tell if you bought it off someone else (unless they ID you which they won't do).

The only problem is that if you're actually collecting the ticket in Belgium yourself. You won't be able to get it because it'll have the original buyer's name on it.

But don't worry about it :)

Thanks haystack and Mr.S......fingers crossed i dont get ID'd otherwise reckon ill be fine......

By way what campsite are all youse paddys staying.....not that i dont wanna mix but my flemish isnt the best!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Is that a campsite for people called Patrick?

Very few non English speakers over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Is that a campsite for people called Patrick?

or any of the equivalent name in other languages of course

• Advertisement

I wouldnt mind staying in a campsite full of patricks

Saucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭endac1

Only a week and a day before we fly out! So excited!!

Was wondering whats the story with choosing your campsite? Do you get given one at the gate or are you allowed choose your own?

Also what site are people planning to head to here? Don't want to disturb those sleepy belgians!

endac1 wrote: »
    Was wondering whats the story with choosing your campsite? Do you get given one at the gate or are you allowed choose your own?

Last year all foreigners were herded to our own campsite which was grand. this year they have scrapped that idea

Flying over on Saturday morning and spending a few days in Antwerp beforehand, can't wait.

Aiming for A3 or A4 campsite when I get there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

I was in A3 2 years ago and it was good craic, good mixture of Irish, Belgians, Germans there. No major parties but you could stay up and drink away and no one would bother ya

I am flying out of Charleroi so which Charleoi do I pick for the train ticket. Is it Charleroi Sud?

Vuvuzelas have been banned from the festival grounds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

cant wait to fly out now went last year too, twas the business, hope the weather is decent! might see some boardsies there too :D

oh yeah i'll be wearing a purple morphsuit by the way

cant wait to fly out now went last year too, twas the business, hope the weather is decent! might see some boardsies there too :D

oh yeah i'll be wearing a purple morphsuit by the way

for the whole time? :p

for alot of it :D i may also be wearing a moustache and a trilby and other accessories! I know there are at least two other dutch chaps going in suits, but i'll be in purple anyway! so if you see a purple morph say hey!!

altho i'll have to strip off to take a leak!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

for alot of it :D i may also be wearing a moustache and a trilby and other accessories! I know there are at least two other dutch chaps going in suits, but i'll be in purple anyway! so if you see a purple morph say hey!!

altho i'll have to strip off to take a leak!

myself and a few friends are going in Glowman suits, should be great craic as long as it's not as warm as last year! will roast alive in costume!

roarlad wrote: »
    myself and a few friends are going in Glowman suits, should be great craic as long as it's not as warm as last year! will roast alive in costume!

Looking at high 20's and low 30's for the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Not too long now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Just days away now! I cant wait! Flying out of Dublin on Thursday morning at 7am. Heading for A3 campsite. Most of the Irish gang are either heading to A3 or A4 it seems. I'll be the lad in Metallica shorts and a Munster jersey with 12 printed on it, so say hello if you happen to spot me around the place.

• Advertisement

roarlad wrote: »

forecast is 30 degrees all weekend :D
    I'll be the lad in Metallica shorts and a Munster jersey with 12 printed on it, so say hello if you happen to spot me around the place.

im bringing my munster jersey also, i'll either be wearing that or my purple suit, but either way i'll have my irish flag with me!

forecast is 30 degrees all weekend :D

Quite cold compared to last years 40+ degrees :)

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Quite cold compared to last years 40+ degrees :)

5208_242948675120_595055120_7814806_3148731_n.jpg

we had to build a canopy last year so we didnt shrivel up and die!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

3 more days!!:D

sweeeet, and i'll be in belgium on wednesday! so two days for me!

sweeeet, and i'll be in belgium on wednesday! so two days for me!

So will I :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 millenniumlady

I can't wait! I'm so excited. I was at Werchter 2008 and I'll never forget Neil Young rockin' out :D So most of the Irish will be in A3/A4 is that right...... might see ye there :D T-3days

I'll be staying in Brussels the night before, close to central station. I had hoped to pick up a few bottles of vodka and bury them deep in my backpack. I assume I'll be able to find an offie in the middle of Brussels at half 9 on a Wednesday night!?

I wandered into a few newsagents in brussels that sold booze so you shouldnt bhave a problem

just buy a load of cartons of orange juice and fill em up with booze or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 millenniumlady

Thanks guys! So cartons are allowed? Great stuff! I had a plan that involved ziploc bags and a handbag with a hole in the lining but seems that might not be necessary!

Yeah, I'm at work today now and I can barely function with d'excitement like :p

We're going to head for A3/A4, I've a big Irish flag for the tent :) Might see some of ye there!

Advertisement