Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor online shop delivery status

Options
  • 08-12-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭

Hi , just wondering has anyone had any trouble with Meteors online shop ? ? ordered a phone on Friday and it says order pending in the delivery status , its still says that today even though they said it would be delivered within two business days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone have any problems with them ? My delivery status still says pending

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There could be just a delay in getting the phone out to you, a lot of meteor phones are selling out quickly, i'd say it'll be on in the next few days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gadfly

No problems here. Ordered a phone on Sunday and received it this morning (Wednesday). Though, I've heard of people waiting two weeks in some instances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Cheers for replying , I heard a few bad things about the courier company GLS they use to deliver , but the status has changed to shipped now so hopefully shouldnt have to wait too long more .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 b1788

how do you check shipping status?

• Advertisement
Advertisement