Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No thanx in the gentlemen's club?

Options
  • 08-12-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

Why don't thanx from TGC turn up in the "MY thanked Posts" part of my homepage?

Just curious?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I've just checked your last thanked posts and can see one there from TGC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I still can't. I couldn't a few weeks ago either.

It's not a major issue like, just I was wondering is all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

And stick thanks in TCN imo. The poor dahlin's, they don't even have post count in there and there are equally spammy places around. Give 'em the thanks I say! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Thunderdome too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Could be to do with the fact its under the soc category along with personal issues etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And stick thanks in TCN imo. The poor dahlin's, they don't even have post count in there and there are equally spammy places around. Give 'em the thanks I say! :)

Jesus, it's enough of a soppy hippy lovefest without thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

The forum can't be searched, afaik - Like PI

I'd imagine if you go looking for your thanked posts, they use the search function to find'em, so thanks in the forum don't show up.

Advertisement