Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speed limit on clanbrassil street dublin

• 08-12-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody no d spped limit on clanbrassil street just passed mace at leonards corner headin towards christchurch??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

All that area is 50km/h.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Mickeyie05

There was a gatso van there today I think i got caught doin 60kph

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Mickeyie05 wrote: »
    There was a gatso van there today I think i got caught doin 60kph

This is one area that the Gardaí have indicated as beingearmarked for heavier policing for speeding.

well it took me bout 2 secs to realise nd wen i looked at d clock it read 60kph so i mite be ok isnt tere a 10% give on tem?? ow did u hear it earmarked for heavier policing??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭dowlingm

Mickeyie05

110% of 50km/h is 55km/h - so if you were doing 60 and assuming the 10% leeway you're not ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Palmy

Wouldn't surprise me if there was speed checks etc considering someone was killed there two weeks ago.:rolleyes:

yeh it was 2m outside my front door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The Gardai arent very secretive op about where their areas of speed detection are http://www.garda.ie/sez/Dublin.aspx

Advertisement