Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keane/pav exit?

Options
  • 08-12-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

rumours are doing the rounds that robbie keane might be headin to celtic and pav is going to the gooners!!!!

surely both have to be false.

there must be something seriously wrong with robbie keane if he moves. he must have clocked up some amount of signing on fees. and especially with celtic on such a downward spirle and spurs on the up!

as for pav i wouldnt really miss him but with arse-shaving there maybe he could bring out the best in him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Keane ain't getting the game time he must have expected to get, not that he really deseves to be first choice at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

keane=cock wrote: »
    rumours are doing the rounds that robbie keane might be headin to celtic and pav is going to the gooners!!!!

This rumour surfaces at just about every transfer window since he first joined Spurs although I can't actually recall Celtic ever making a confirmed bid. Can't see this one happening for a couple of years, maybe when he's 31 / 32 years of age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i dont think its in harrys plans to let keane go at all. he can still do a job for us and has a top attitude. he isnt good enough at the moment to start every game but him and crouch can be rotated. i would keep him until the summer anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Columbo

I'm not Keane's greatest fan but he will have a purple patch and score a few goals for us. When it will come, I don't know but hopefully when JD is off form

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

keane=cock wrote: »

surely both have to be false.

there must be something seriously wrong with robbie keane if he moves. he must have clocked up some amount of signing on fees. and especially with celtic on such a downward spirle and spurs on the up!

as for pav i wouldnt really miss him but with arse-shaving there maybe he could bring out the best in him.

Nah, not a hope in hell of RK going to Celtic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I agree, Robbie will go nowhere. This happens every transfer window with Keane, he will be here at least until the summer and i believe even longer than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Don't think Keane will be going now - mainly cos he's not got much re-sale value now and Levy wouldn't sanction.

I see him maintaining his place in at least the squad for the next 2 or 3 seasons, playing less and less of a role as time goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

cant see celtic affording his wages either. hopefully just paper talk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

God why would he go to Celtic, I mean scotish football is taking its last gasp of air I mean you only had to look at Rangers Champ League Campaign to see what direction they are all going.

I'd only half see him going the way roy keane did in his mid 30's.

Anyway, I don't want to see it happen ok he hasn't been epic since he came back but lets not forget how good he was 2 years ago before we thow him away. All he needs is a run of fourm then at least we'll be able to get rid of him on a high note and for a few more quid.

remember that JD's run will not last forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

if robbie keane goes to celtic i will cry. he's like one of the best irish players and too good for them. he should go to spain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

In the papers again today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

mike65 wrote: »
    In the papers again today...
    I wish he would go, but he won't they do not have the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

the annual robbie keane to celtic story always worth a few column inches in the midwek tabloids.

Advertisement