Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabio Grosso

Options
  • 08-12-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Am I blind?

I just started a game and he doesn't seem to be in the Juventus, Lyon or Italy squads.

Is there a reason he wouldn't be in the game? If so, are there any other players that aren't available?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Are you sure? He's in mine. I'm playing in Serie A as Parma though, are you in the PL or something with database set to 'small'? Still figure he should show up in it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

He's in mine too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Keith11

what size database did you use?

have you used the search bar to look for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

I'm using a small database and have used the search bar to no avail.

Would using a small database have that large a bearing on things? Every other player of that calibre that I can think of appears to be in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

He's in my game, small database and all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DBraithwaite

ullu wrote: »
    Am I blind?

I just started a game and he doesn't seem to be in the Juventus, Lyon or Italy squads.

Is there a reason he wouldn't be in the game? If so, are there any other players that aren't available?

Cheers

He's in mine must be a game flaw

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

He is also in my game.

Advertisement