Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall bracket (swinging type) for 40" flat screen

• 08-12-2009 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Looking for some help in sourcing a decent quality, fair priced wall bracket for a 40" flat screen tv. Location doesnt really matter bricks n mortar stores/online. Sony tv if that makes any difference. I would rather the type that swings out away from the mounting wall. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭ozmo

enviro wrote: »
    Looking for some help in sourcing a decent quality, fair priced wall bracket for a 40" flat screen tv. Location doesnt really matter bricks n mortar stores/online. Sony tv if that makes any difference. I would rather the type that swings out away from the mounting wall. Thanks in advance.

I got one for 45 Euros in Currys Blanchardstown - its a flat against the wall though - but it slides a bit left and right. for 40" tv or slightly bigger.

Was marked 109 euros - but if asked really nice they said they said they could price match the UK and give small discount. They are 50 Stg in Currys up north.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement