Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dollhouse Convention - Starfury Echo 1

Options
  • 08-12-2009 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

http://www.seanharry.com/e1/index.htm

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A three day convention for fans of Joss Whedon's DOLLHOUSE and BATTLESTAR GALACTICA featuring:
    • guest talks
    • photo and autograph sessions
    • competitions
    • parties
    • and much more 7-9 May 2010 at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.

[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]R E G I S T R A T I O N A N D P R I C I N G[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    TICKET PRICES
    [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    • £150:00 Gold Tickets
    • £88:50 Regular Tickets
    • £35:00 for Children aged 14 and under
    • Free Children aged 7 and under
    Ticket prices do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
    [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TO REGISTER
    You can purchase tickets using a credit / debit card either online or over the phone.

To purchase tickets online Please Click Here.

To order tickets call our order line at 07930 319 119
    (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm ONLY please) .

Please note that we cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.

[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]" W H A T D O I G E T F O R M Y M O N E Y ? "[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One Personal Item (per headline guest) signed for FREE
    Entry to ALL Guest talks
    Entry to Dealers Room
    A full colour souvenier convention programme
    3 Parties
    [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T H E V E N U E [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    THE THISTLE HOTEL, HEATHROW, LONDON
    [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The convention will be taking place at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.

Single rooms are priced at £59:50 per night, twin and double rooms are priced at £77 per night. Prices are inclusive of VAT, and are for bed & breakfast.

To book a room at the Thistle, call 0208 624 4008 or 0208 624 4010 and quote reference STAR070510.
    [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T H E P A R T I E S[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Each night at the convention we will be having a party for the attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is optional, and not compulsory.
    [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PARTY THEMES [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Friday Night:
    School Disco

Saturday Night:
    Active Engaged

Sunday Night:
    Wild West
    [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font]

Anyone going?
    I'd love to, but don't want to travel to England alone.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

LOL!...this is gas!, people *actually* go to conventions?...ComicCON....it's commercial, i'd much prefer to go to CES in Vegas though!

Advertisement