Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Lions Club Radio Auction

Options
  • 08-12-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

The Galway Lions club charity radio auction will be held on Friday Dec 11.
    Bargains can be had although they would prefer to maximise the funds raised - but all items are auctioned to the highest bidder so there will be bargains.
    The auction will be live on Galway Bay FM from 9am-1pm.
    A list of confirmed items can be viewed here - its is still a work in progress.
    http://www.galwaylionsclub.ie/Auction09Confirm.html

Note: I have posted this in bargain alerts also but its probably more relevant here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Read the charter and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Thread locked but left in case ppl wants to go to this event, I don't know if there is a charge.

If any others are thinking of posting here to get attention to their event/ charity, the moderators could just as easily delete the thread from view and ban you. I'm just feeling Christmassy is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement