Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natures Radiator

Options
  • 08-12-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

So who uses natures own radiator when out for a surf??

I am of course referring to pissing in ones own wetsuite

IL be the first to admit that yes i do it and yes i enjoy the warmth. Its like a hug from mother nature herself.

So anyone else here like to let it loose to warm up?

Be honest

Wetsuite for sale: PM for details ha ha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

Drove to inchydony one morning. Absolutely dying for a piss. When I got there, whipped the wetsuit up to my waist and let loose. In the car park. Immense relief/pleasure/disgust.
    Strange emotion.

Everyones pissed in their wettie at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I can honestly say that I've never done that. But the phrase "Its like a hug from mother nature herself" makes me wanna try :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭will3k

Have no problem pissin in the wettie, but since I got a new Mutant winter suit, I don't anymore (well not in that one :D )

After I took the one and only piss in that suit I got outta the water and the smell off me was manky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Always, without fail. Infact I always ensure the central heating tank is well toppped up before I head out and will hold off using the bathroom until I get out.

Although there is plenty of flushing in and out of water in my wetsuit so warm water doesn't hang around for long...

Anyone use solid fuel central heating?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

:D:D

ah, no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Yeah I was so close to freeing a Mandella in my wetsuit once. Had to get to shore as quick as possible and hit the sand dunes. Turned out to be a ghost poo!! Never was i so dissapointed.

Did anyone hear if there is a carbon tax for using solid fuel in ones wetsuite!!

Is like being hugged by mother natures smelly pervy uncle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Gives new meaning to surfing a log! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

Magic, no never.

But the liquid type is all good, very common indeed and recommended.

Advertisement