Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Artist

Options
  • 08-12-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at getting some lettering done so I was looking for an artist recommendation in Dublin area.

I know it might sound like anyone would do but I want someone very good so I have confidence. I really don't know any of the artists around Dublin at all.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I have few lettering tattoo's and they have been all done in colour works tattoo studio in temple bar. They were doen by Tara and Rob and have to say i am very happy with them both. They took their time with making sure the stencil was placed perfectly and am very happy with the finished tattoos! (I am a bit biased though, majority of my tattoos haev been done in there!) Hope thats of some help!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

joey100 wrote: »
    I have few lettering tattoo's and they have been all done in colour works tattoo studio in temple bar. They were doen by Tara and Rob and have to say i am very happy with them both. They took their time with making sure the stencil was placed perfectly and am very happy with the finished tattoos! (I am a bit biased though, majority of my tattoos haev been done in there!) Hope thats of some help!

Thanks for that joey100 !! Think I'll drop in over the weekend.

Advertisement