Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbi to rc planes need help

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

A 500 gram model is pretty lightweight for flying in Ireland. That's a no-wind-weather model, that would go nicely on still days.
    Have you gone to the Longford Model Club? They will undoubtedly suggest something considerably bigger and more powerful if you do. But of course that would also be a lot more costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

coolwings wrote: »
    A 500 gram model is pretty lightweight for flying in Ireland. That's a no-wind-weather model, that would go nicely on still days.
    Have you gone to the Longford Model Club? They will undoubtedly suggest something considerably bigger and more powerful if you do. But of course that would also be a lot more costly.
    thats my problem...money haha.no i haven't gotten in touch with them yet i dont really know how.do they have an email address do you know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

No email.
    The club have a website. Most of them do.
    Here is a list of the model flying clubs Irish Model Flying Clubs

Advertisement