Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking of going to study in the UK....

• 09-12-2009 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

So I'm just wondering if someone can answer me a few questions:

I'm at present in 1st year of a Level 7 Business Course, is it possible to transfer?

If so, what do I need to do to apply for the transfer?

If not, is there any other way of being able to transfer without having to re-apply all over again, this time through UCAS?

Thanks very much for any replies, much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Has anybody got an information or advice for me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The best advice is to contact the university you're interested in transferring to and see what they say. Mid-course transfers are discretionary (i.e. each uni does it differently and it's up to them if they it or not) and so only the uni you're interested in can say for sure.

A mid-course transfer won't go through UCAS as a rule.

Email admissions with details of your current course and current grades, explain what you're trying to do and they should let you know either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

pow wow wrote: »
    The best advice is to contact the university you're interested in transferring to and see what they say. Mid-course transfers are discretionary (i.e. each uni does it differently and it's up to them if they it or not) and so only the uni you're interested in can say for sure.

A mid-course transfer won't go through UCAS as a rule.

Email admissions with details of your current course and current grades, explain what you're trying to do and they should let you know either way.

Nice one for that - Cheers :D

Advertisement