Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying FIFA tomorrow

Options
  • 09-12-2009 3:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone know the best place to buy it in terms of price?
    Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Tesco or HMV are normally superb. Stay well away from Gamestop, I bought COD-AMW2 for my bro with a 1 year XBL Gold subscription in HMV for 49.99 and 44.99 respectively. The same items in Gamestop were 59.99 and 49.99 (saved €15 just by walking about 50 metres down Swords Pavillions!).

Ridiculous. Tesco or HMV FTW.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I think xtra vision have a special at the minute where its €35 and Tescos had it for that price too so those would be the best places to look at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Do Wan

cheers guys,both shops are in walking distance of me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

Saw the title of the thread and thought "hasn't it been bought by the French already" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Smyths definitley have it for €35 all this week. I picked it up on Sunday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement