Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Electrician Need Hand???

Options
  • 09-12-2009 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey am lookeing for some Saturday work, Not looking for paid work just looking for some experiance in domestic have served Two years in Industrial mainly spending my time holding a hacksaw cutting trunking, tray, conduit, so have pretty much no experiance in domestic and i really want to:D I do know the basics like wireing ring/radial circuits and some basic lighting ciruits that would be the height of it. As i said not lookeing for paid work just experiance so if theres any one around the Laois, Offaly, Westmeath Area or even Kildare that needs a hand on a Saturday Give me a Pm:D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You can barely spell, do you think any electrician is going to want you to work for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 biffo22

Hey i done a bit of editing just for u:p cant change the heading though:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

You don't need great spelling to be an electrician. Fair play to you Biffo, great attitude. Can't help you though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd agree, but would you not be better going down to apprentice route? though again finding someone thats willing to take you on may prove difficult.

I am an apprentice that spent two years workin wit Crowe Engineering doin all industrial jobs in dublin before finally being let go when we had all the electricial work done in tullamore..so i want just want to get experiance in the domestic side now:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MonkhouseIHH

Lol, no way. I worked for Crowe for 2 years as well! With a different company now though!

Haha Wat site did u work on??an were u an apprentice or sparks??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MonkhouseIHH

I was an apprentice, still am! 3rd year now!

I worked on a site in ballymun garda station, clontarf (hospital), croke park, rowlestown national school and a site in Clane,Kildare. I was on a few others but thats where i spent most my time!

Good company!

Edit: spelling

Ha same as me:D i worked at athy secondary school,and lexlip garda station,and also aib bank in newbridge be4 getin sent bak to tulla to do the wireing on the old peoples home..

iam sure u no simon:rolleyes: and shane ha
    u mite even no my old foraman casey wat aledge
    oh and how could we forget sticky:D

Advertisement