Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retro computer game in cork city

Options
  • 09-12-2009 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hello,
    As a favour to an American friend;
    nobody knows where to get a copy of (obviously 2nd/3rd/1000th hand) 'Duck Hunter' in Cork city do they?
    i think there must be a shop somewhere that has old school nintendo games..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Don't know about getting an original but a quick google will give you many ways of getting it. Not sure if allowed post links here though as rules about that kind of thing vary across forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Check out Centwise on North Main St. They have some older games & consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnny-fatality

mudokon wrote: »
    Check out Centwise on North Main St. They have some older games & consoles.

Thanks, i think I saw something around there alright but wasn't positive. I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'd say ebay would be your best bet there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I think I've seen this in the place on North Main Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

Thanks, i think I saw something around there alright but wasn't positive. I'll check it out.

Centwise is really overpriced. Your best bet is online. I'd try avforums classified section, amazon and ebay. There are also a few retro UK based sites. Take a look at a couple here . Something you should be aware of is the different regions for games and consoles. If this guy has an NTSC console then a Pal game won't work on it and vice versa. You probably know all that though.

Good luck.

Advertisement