Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusing Dream

Options
  • 09-12-2009 11:36am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I had this dream last night, that me and my best friend skydived into a city in Romania, cant remember the name in the dream. We landed on our hotel and it was a loada shyte. Basically it was an outdoor hotel and it was raining :confused:

So we walked around, went back, got a taxi and told us to take us to the nearest good hotel. He drove us around for hours, until he stopped at a nice hotel. The hotel was just 3 mins from the other hotel and we got charged a fortune :mad:

Then all of a sudden we were in some surreal place inside the hotel, like a waterpark....only theres a cliff edge spewing water and a 30ft drop into the blue, and I didnt wanna do it because I didnt want to get my phone wet :o

Then I turned back to leave the hotel, and some of my relatives showed up. EXPLAIN. Because I'm VERY confused.

Comments

Advertisement