Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you call yours?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

She has very pert boobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

dinosaur-bed221.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Sorry to butt in folks.... I'm looking for a guy named Wally (AK Waldo). Is he here?

*Checks behind couch*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He owes me money, I haven't been able to track the bastard down since. If you do find him, let me know, k?

I'll do just that.

He owes everyone money the stripey bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Who the hell does he think he is, prancing around like a fairy with his fuzzy hat? And when YOU need him, he only bloody disappears on you. The git.

The trollop! He always ends up at a medieval festival, underground civilisation or some sort of parade.

Wha TOO GOOD FOR A PUB AYE?

I am so gonna beat him when I git hold of his scrawny ass.

Bethany-dino.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

< My avatar.

• Advertisement

dinosaur2.jpg

Fine then. If the avatar won't do then have a close-up! :D

grimlock.jpg

A giant robot T-Rex with a double-barrelled version of the Redeemer nuke from Unreal and transforms into a big-ass super robot with his very own Sword That Cleaves Evil :cool:

135216.jpg

SniperRaptorJesus.jpg

Cunning poo poo

Never knew that...

123166-ml-87493.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement