Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumble in Rush 3 March 27th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Excellent clarification Paul;) Your not setting fans up thank you!!!

This card is packed with excitment and I cant wait. We have some excellent BJJ talent and also massive hitters!!!

Best of Luck
    Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    Excellent clarification Paul;) Your not setting fans up thank you!!!

This card is packed with excitment and I cant wait. We have some excellent BJJ talent and also massive hitters!!!

Best of Luck
    Urs
    x

Thanks Ursula, as you know i dont let on that its the biggest pro show or anything like that, its a C class show mainly and the best thing about it imo is that the matches are evenly matched, any coaches that supply fighters know that i dont do mismatches or if i did it would not be deliberate, thats why the 2 previous shows have been so exciting..

Fingers crossed this 1 is as lively

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Good Luck Paul!

cowzerp wrote: »
    Thanks Ursula, as you know i dont let on that its the biggest pro show or anything like that, its a C class show mainly and the best thing about it imo is that the matches are evenly matched, any coaches that supply fighters know that i dont do mismatches or if i did it would not be deliberate, thats why the 2 previous shows have been so exciting..

Fingers crossed this 1 is as lively

No thanks required your definately one of the honest guys in the sport:)

Im sure its gonna be a great show!!!! Ive picked three fights I think will be brillant!!!!!

Urs
    x

p.s. you still owe me the champagne for losing the bet lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

That main event is looking good. I'd say the lads are chuffed getting it

• Advertisement

Yeah im excited about the main event and interested in seeing how both lads have progressed since they both started, around the same time-have a few clubs on board for the 1st time on our show too and thats great to welcome them..

To add to www.ultimatemmasupplies.ie we have been sponsored by the local pub Walsh's where we will have some drinks afterwords, thanks to Walsh's for the support again on this show.

Nearly there now..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

we have been sponsored by the local pub Walsh's where we will have some drinks afterwords, thanks to Walsh's for the support again on this show.

Nearly there now..
    BOOOOOOOO! Oglesby's ftw.

BOOOOOOOO! Oglesby's ftw.

Ya have to be over 70 to drink in Ropers, Oh i mean Oglesbys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Are there tickets still available for this or can I just turn up on the night and pay on the door? I've myself and a couple of friends who'd like to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

I have tickets for it at Ultimate MMA Supplies in Swords.

• Advertisement

Are there tickets still available for this or can I just turn up on the night and pay on the door? I've myself and a couple of friends who'd like to go.

Hi Bobby, They can be got through fighters or from me and also in ultimatemma supplies shop too-send me a pm if you want to arrange picking some up..

Thanks for the interest, Supporting MMA at the grass roots is the best way of growing the sport in this country..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

Thanks for the interest, Supporting MMA at the grass roots is the best way of growing the sport in this country..
    I can't wait...crawling out of my skin to get back fighting myself but will sate me some what to see others having a crack at each other...would have loved to have had the chance to fight at this show...loved the last show...brought Jim Wendler to it and he had a great time as did the rest of the gang...was looking forward to sending him the video from the same venue to throw up on EliteFTS's website...have 'Rumble in Rush' go global on the international stage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Hi Bobby, They can be got through fighters or from me and also in ultimatemma supplies shop too-send me a pm if you want to arrange picking some up..

Cheers, got in touch with one of the fighters and have sorted some tickets with him. Looking forward to it, I've seen some big shows but I've only ever been to one Irish show; Tribal Warfare. Great night there, some class fights. I've heard some good stuff about Rumble in Rush so it should be a great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Got my tickets last week, but I've somehow managed to lose one in my house! :pac:
    Fingers crossed it shows up!
    Looking forward to good night :)

Weigh ins friday evening, from 5pm
    Check in 4,30
    medicals done as soon as possible
    Rules meeting straight after, expected at about 6
    Doors open at 6.30 and 1st fight is on at 7,30 and im going to try my best for that to happen..

Nearly there now..

Lee Metcalfe Rush v Johnny Origon Kokoro 73KG
    Eamonn Walsh Shika v Gerard Rice pccb 70kg
    Stevie mc Cartney pccb v Dave macnamara Pankraton 70kg
    Neil Ward Rush v Arron devlin strabanne 61.2kg
    Fra Mcaffrey pccb v Colin Flanagan Pankraton 80kg
    Rob Win shika v Duncan Deacon N G clondalkin 84kg
    Vinny De Ruscio Fit to fight mma V Paddy Reilly (pccb) 73kg
    Dermot Byrne Rush V john o' hara Fianna 70kg
    sebastien olechowski shika v Paul hamill lucan 77kg
    Rob Hickey Ryano v Dean Mitchell 70kg
    Tony Mcann pccb v Conor Duffy Fit to fight mma 77kg
    Brian Macnamara Rush v Steve Cunningham shika 73kg
    Tony Keane waterford V Idruss anilimashaun shika 65.8kg
    Ross hanratty, shika v Rab cookes pccb 77kg
    Teen contest.
    Adam Caffrey Rush V Ryan Doherty SFT 52kg

Neil Ward Rush v Arron devlin strabanne 61.2kg

Aaron has had to pull out due to medical reasons and luckily his team mate Reece Mcolgan is ready to step in so Neil's still on the card, Fair play for stepping up Reece. Much appreciated-respect deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

Cowzerp....are the fights in a a cage or a "boxing" ring?

golfman wrote: »
    Cowzerp....are the fights in a a cage or a "boxing" ring?

The fights are in a Cage, if i have the choice its cage all the way as its safer.

The fights are in a Cage, if i have the choice its cage all the way as its safer.
    My best years were spent in a cage...my parents called it a crib...but believe me...it was a cage....and it was awesome.

• Advertisement

Ultimatemmasupplies will be there so a big heads up to any fighters or trainee's needing equipment, there going to have a lot of stock on sale on the night so bring extra cash if ya want to save yourself delivery costs and plan on getting gear..

Best of luck with the show Paul and crew:)

This really is a great card and will be worth seeing - well done Reece for stepping in last minute shows great commitment ;)

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

Well done Paul,really looking forward to this. 'Punchin and Crunchin' will be there to cover the action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

Best of luck mate with your show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Ya, best of luck all, hope it's a good and safe event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Looking for another ticket for this if anyone has one spare? Can meet in town or swords ? going to send cowzer a msg now

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

I hear its a sellout! Well done Paul-thats awesome

baz123 wrote: »
    I hear its a sellout! Well done Paul-thats awesome

Yeah its a complete sell out and there will be no sales at the door apart from the people who are on an organised list, i am on the phone solid since yesterday turning people away, could be greedy but crowd safety is a top priority..

Thanks anyone for the interest and support, let the stress begin!

Best luck to all clubs and fighters and lets hope for a fun safe show and a good spectacle for the crowd..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Can you get drink inside?

• Advertisement

Can you get drink inside?
    Absolutely...if you have money you can get lots of them.

Advertisement