Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Raheen area

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yeah their neighbours have pride in keeping their house tidy while those scobes live next door but i havent seen much of a mess in a while - they must have been warned. During the summer there was dodgy goings on in that house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Yeah their neighbours have pride in keeping their house tidy while those scobes live next door but i havent seen much of a mess in a while - they must have been warned. During the summer there was dodgy goings on in that house!

Had that anything to do with the lady next door having her window put in :confused: i see she moved soon after :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is that when near the bottom of the hill going towards pine grove? they have a car outside?

They arent that bad to be brutally honest. Its the fathers house of the girl that lives there afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Spot on

Advertisement