Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long are you bowling?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering how long and how often people here spend bowling. It can be an expensive sport and hobby so obviously very few people bowl everyday but how often on average do you bowl and how long (months, years) have you bowled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gs300

Well i have been playing for about 10-11 years but only in the ITBA and Ireland duty for about 8,

weekly i play 2 leagues
    and when ever i get the chance to play i will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Been bowling a year or 2 now. Just started the leisureplex Business House league a months ago and just ended today and finished 1st so far with 2 other bowlers on my team. Just waiting for the playoffs now next week. Hope we can win that too! :) Go bowling quite often during the week to practice with my other 2 teammates. About 3-4 times a week. Cant wait to get my first ball though!

Advertisement