Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Political mole on here

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

How much to be a paid up member of a party is it paid in cash or postal orders:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 timmmy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

'an_taoiseach has not made any friends yet
    Befriend an_taoiseach'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Firetrap wrote: »
    I'm Spartacus
    *pushes Firetrap aside*
    No, I am Spartacus!

Whats a Firetrap:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Mahatma Coat is a mole. He is always pointing the finger at everyone else, and its always this kind of person who turns out to be the culprit.

Eh? Eh?

Eh? What? Clarify please, even if it was 'meant' as a joke I remember YOU from before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Hootanany wrote: »
    Whats a Firetrap:confused:
    a place liable to be dangerous in a fire, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Given the amount of attention this forum has been getting recently I would assume there are lots of vested interests in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Meh, so long as someone doesn't just advertise their party on here they're more than welcome to post. Though admitting you're a Green party member on here may get you lynched..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Eh? What? Clarify please, even if it was 'meant' as a joke I remember YOU from before

See? This is exactly what a mole would say...

See? This is exactly what a mole would say...

Adrian:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Was'nt Eamonn Ryan on Boards to answer questions in relation to the National Broadband Scheme on the Broadband Forum.

Where, when ?
    The gob****e.
    I have a major bone to pick with that gob****e.
    Broadband availablity in this country is a joke and even within 15 miles of the city centre of Dublin FFS.

Ok need to relax a little now :o
    ninty9er wrote: »
    I'm a current member of Fianna Fáil, though paid up, as is kikoutthemjams describes his party membership status, would be stretching it.

The only man that admits it, all your other soldiers of desperation have left.
    Whatever happened to conor74 or is he in hiding since O'Donoghue got his ass canned ?
    Don't think I have agreed with you once, would also like to tax you and your brethern 80% but I believe you are still in college :mad:
    BTW I would ask for me memebrship money back if I was you ;)
    nesf wrote: »
    Meh, so long as someone doesn't just advertise their party on here they're more than welcome to post. Though admitting you're a Green party member on here may get you lynched..

And your problem with this is ??
    BTW wasn't that guy amrhain nua always just advertising is new party ?

Anyways I can't understand how no one sees the most blatant mole in our midst.
    It has to be Jimmy.

He stirs up any public service sentiment so much that I bet it is a double cross. :D
    And how could he know so much about the wastage if he wasn't an insider ?

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭Hillel

jmayo wrote: »

I'm seriously thinking of joining. I admire Brian Lenihan even more, after yesterdays budget. Now, if only Cowardly Cowen wold resign.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭Hillel

Anyways I can't understand how no one sees the most blatant mole in our midst.
    It has to be Jimmy.

He stirs up any public service sentiment so much that I bet it is a double cross. :D
    And how could he know so much about the wastage if he wasn't an insider ?

Kettle, black, maybe?? Very few private companies allow access to Boards at 10:30 am. (Unless you're the boss. :))

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Hillel wrote: »
    I'm seriously thinking of joining. I admire Brian Lenihan even more, after yesterdays budget. Now, if only Cowardly Cowen wold resign.....

Ah so forget about his bank bailout fiasco,forget about NAMA, forget about ff policies, who he has been prominent member of, that got us into this mess in the first place.
    Fecks sake you would want to have complete amnesia of all events for the last 30 odd years prior to yesterday to have a good opinion of ff and their hidden gombeenism agendas.
    Hillel wrote: »
    Kettle, black, maybe?? Very few private companies allow access to Boards at 10:30 am. (Unless you're the boss. :))

Or you work in IT ;)
    Where there is a will there is a way ;)

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ciaran Cuffe joined, posted once and has never been seen again

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=275726

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

nesf wrote: »

I'm not a member, but I'll be voting for John Gormley again at the next election.

If the lynch mob would like to form an orderly queue, please...

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Hootanany wrote: »
    How much to be a paid up member of a party is it paid in cash or postal orders:cool:

For Labour it's €15. If I remember rightly.
    Paid with the debit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

It's obvious that there is, what else would have been used to make a mountain out of the Public v Private molehill?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

And your problem with this is ??

Problem with which? The lynching of Green party members or people advertising their party?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Don't think I have agreed with you once, would also like to tax you and your brethern 80% but I believe you are still in college :mad:
    BTW I would ask for me memebrship money back if I was you ;)
    Conor74 is still about, met him recently at a little fundraiser in Dublin;)
    I am still a registered student for administrative purposes, but I am not studying, I am a student representative with a full time wage paying tax, however this is a republic so I'll pay tax in the same maneer as everyone else thanks, not to your requests.
    I haven't ever paid any membership money, but I do make a donation from time to time.
    Ah so forget about his bank bailout fiasco,forget about NAMA, forget about ff policies, who he has been prominent member of, that got us into this mess in the first place.
    Fecks sake you would want to have complete amnesia of all events for the last 30 odd years prior to yesterday to have a good opinion of ff and their hidden gombeenism agendas.

Or you work in IT ;)
    Where there is a will there is a way ;)
    Goodbye Leninjmayo, that Germany Ireland is gone. Maybe you should take a walk outside. You won't like it because it's "the future" where things actions are based on the here and now and the future, not on the past. Bitterness is quite a constipated emotion though in that it seems to linger like a bad smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 timmmy

Here's one for sure!

Jeez they are all out tonight is it a full moon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I have seen threads on here where certain individuals have made concerted, comprehensive, dedicated attempts over the course of a number of days to spin, defuse, misdirect and plain lie to turn the discussion in favour of those that could only be accurately described as the Villains of the piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Raiser wrote: »
    I have seen threads on here where certain individuals have made concerted, comprehensive, dedicated attempts over the course of a number of days to spin, defuse, misdirect and plain lie to turn the discussion in favour of those that could only be accurately described as the Villains of the piece.

Ahhh, and the anarchists mole drops by! ;)

I wonder is there a STAG on here also

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I'm not quite sure I see the point in this thread. It seems to be either a pointless bit of a laugh, or an indirect way of getting digs in at other posters without naming them.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,333 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Cliste wrote: »
    Ahhh, and the anarchists mole drops by! ;)
    caddyshackIIstill4b.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement