Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Army Surplus Stores RoI / NI

• 09-12-2009 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hia All,

I am looking for a good army surplus store in Ireland, RoI or NI. I have searched google and come up pretty much blank so am asking if anyone knows of any good stores?

I really do not want to go to the UK because I cannot find any here at home.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Shaun

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ArdMhacha

What exactly are you looking for? Gear for Airsoft, Re-enactments, or for soldiering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lazer95

Hi,

I am looking for a general good quality surplus store. ex army dpm's mostly surplus clothing and stuff [desert camo, helmet covers etc], ammo boxes etc.

It seems very hard to find any online at all.

Cheers - Shaun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ArdMhacha

I used to get kit from Army Bargains in Dublin, Capel Street I think.
    Ive also been in the Shootin Shak in Newry, sells lots of airsoft rifles but also quite alot of Camo, digital and desert stuff, day sacks, helmets etc, pretty sure I even seen body armour up to 9mm in there but can't be too certain.
    Its prob difficult enough to find irish DPM as its illegal to buy.
    I seen a place in the Abbey shopping centre in Drogheda aswell, plenty of second hand boots, helmets etc.
    If your in the DF i think you can get stuff form GoTactical.ie, but again i'm not overly sure.
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

have a look at protac in the curragh
    http://www.protac.ie/store/

Advertisement