Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Carols Dublin?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭

Any idea where a decent choir would have chrimbo carols this year?In a church or whatever. Will be up in Dublin sat 19th so that would be ideal...

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

anymore thoughts on this,or where i might find out more info on it?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I know there is a Christmas Carol sing along in the National Concert Hall on Sunday the 20th. Probably no use to you though!
    I'd keep an eye on the weekend events in the Irish Times. I think they post events taking place around the country in the Friday edition. Perhaps somebody can confirm this. If I see anything I'll post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

looks like somethings happening in the docklands,might'nt be an amazing choir but sounds like the whole will be pretty good

Advertisement