Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on area: Mount Brown, Kilmainham

Options
  • 09-12-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all, considering renting in Mount Brown and just wanted to know if anyone has any comments on the area? Am currently living about ten mins away but you never know a place til you're in it I reckon. Any comments appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

hi fifas,, i grew up in mount brown and loved it....as like anywere good and bad everywere but i never ever had any probs vwith the people of mt brown.....i would recomend the brown 2 any1 any someday hope to move back,, my mum and dad still live der....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

No hassle at all. The character of the area is different to just up the hill at james hospital. Quiet at night.

More broadly speaking the area between there and town has its characters, but I've never seen hassle or had any issues.

25mins walk to stephens green, frequent buses, luas line, taxi less than a tenner home at night.

Make sure to check out Ennis butchers up in rialto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Mount Brown is beautiful. I absolutely love the lay-out of the estate. You don't even feel like you're living just off a busy main road. It's so quiet and tranquil. I almost rented a house there last year but it fell through at the last minute :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

It's great, one of the residents is a bit of a loon but aside from him it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

The OP posted this over a year ago..

• Advertisement
Advertisement