Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding old Hardbacks

Options
  • 09-12-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭

OK, straight to the point. I recently started on the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. Got the 10th anniversary hardback edition and have been reeled in. I really don't fancy reading the rest of the books in mass market paperback, but it seems like any of the older hardback versions are out of print along with even the larger scale copies.

Any reccommendations for getting HB copies, or at least the larger scale PB copy? New preferably but I could stomach second hand if it was in good condition :). I've look at amazon and it shows some promise but just wondering if there is anywhere else I should be looking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

http://www.abebooks.com/

Lots of first edition hardcovers available; some in near fine condition with dust jacket.

http://tinyurl.com/yelxpe7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Just seeing this now but I actually order this from AbeBooks on the 10th and got it today. Couldn't be happier with it.

img5966r.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

The old Malazan covers are so much better than the new celtic looking crap. Nice buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

No! The old covers are an abomination for the most part. Much prefer rbooks take on things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

No! The old covers are an abomination for the most part. Much prefer rbooks take on things.

Well.... Step outside.
    :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement