Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying for Christmas Exams

Options
  • 09-12-2009 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

In Geography How would you study for plate tectonic questions? There is definetly only a variety of questions you can get so what are they?

You know the question about 'explain how plate tectonics help us understand why activity occurs along the ring of fire' what do you write about for that?

Also I need help with English. The poetry what is the best way to study for this? Take Adrienna Rich, how would you study her and can you explain how I have to relate the information to an essay style question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squishness

Um- as far as I know for the plate tectonics question, you write about how convection currents move the plates around, (sea floor spreading?) subduction & "wadati-benioff zone" and how the earthquakes happen there. And yeah, explain what activity happens there (the volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis.)

And we haven't done Rich [I'm only in 5th year and we've only done Boland and Dickinson so far] so I can't answer the other question... sorry!

Advertisement