Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Exam Grading?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Quick question about the grading in Maths exams in UCD. What do the bulk of the marks go for? In State Exams its mainly on the side of method and "keeping at it" Is it the same in UCD? Or do most of the marks go for the right answer?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Well it varys for different lecturers but all of my lecturers have said you'll get the bulk of the marks for the method and figuring the problem out, and only a few marks will go for the actual correct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Well it varys for different lecturers but all of my lecturers have said you'll get the bulk of the marks for the method and figuring the problem out, and only a few marks will go for the actual correct answer.

After last nights maths lets hope so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Thanks fillmore jive. I know it probably varies but I was just curious as to the general idea.

Advertisement