Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free evening parking

Options
  • 09-12-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Starting a new job in Limerick this week. It will be mainly eveing and weekend work in the city centre.

Weekends should be grand for parking on the street. I think? What are the disc times?

But are there any free parking spots in the city centre? that don't require a disc? It would be handy.

PM me if you don't want to tell everyone.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

I see from other threads that the Park Car behind Dunness on Henry steet is €5 from 5pm till 9pm. That might be a good option.

Checked on AA Roadwatch and disc parking ends at 5.30. This should be me sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

A lot of the streets in the city centre require disc parking until 6pm.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

h3000 wrote: »
    A lot of the streets in the city centre require disc parking until 6pm.
    the only street that applies to is Henry St, i think. Every other street is 5.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

grenache wrote: »
    the only street that applies to is Henry St, i think. Every other street is 5.30.

I'm pretty sure William Street is 6pm

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

dedon wrote: »
    Hey guys

Starting a new job in Limerick this week. It will be mainly eveing and weekend work in the city centre.

Weekends should be grand for parking on the street. I think? What are the disc times?

But are there any free parking spots in the city centre? that don't require a disc? It would be handy.

PM me if you don't want to tell everyone.

Thanks in advance

Try around O'Callaghan Strand and Clancy Strand,few spots there

• Advertisement
Advertisement