Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Additional info bar

• 09-12-2009 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

In the following image there's a bar at the very bottom of the screen displaying durability info, bag slots etc... Could anyone tell me how I go about getting this? Is it an add-on? Running bartender 4 but doesn't seem to be in that...

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3120/rajaxxlootz0ah.jpg

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Its a few months since i played but i think it might be a titan panel plug in.
    It could also be an addon called Fubar-DuraTek which is a plugin in for Fubar addon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Aye its titan addon :)

My first ever addon i used..

Time for me to revamp my addons now with the new patch, anybody know any good easy to install addon packages?

Rope gave me a link to the one hes uses awhile ago which looks sweet but it requires alot of tinkering about and i dont haven't the time or patience these days :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im using curse client as i type to update my addons in advance of my resubbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Dcully wrote: »
    Im using curse client as i type to update my addons in advance of my resubbing.

Hurry up slacker :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,634 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Aye, that looks like titan bar or fubar.

Anyone recommend a good unit frames addon? I was using Pitbull recently, but that hasn't been updated yet. Complicated to set up, but it's really nice and tidy. I have used X-Perl in the past, but its much too messy for my liking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Its 100% titan, and its 100% ****. Its a complete memory hog and useless too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Yeh, its titanpanel

You're much better off using Fubar. Its the same thing and its much more lightweight and has better addons for it.

Basically Fubar and Titanpanel do the same thing. It adds a bar to the top and/or bottom of your screen that holds various widgets for quick access. You can get clock addons, money addons, guild addons, reagent addons, basically antything you can think of.

The extra good news is that existing addons usually have support for them too (fubar seems to be much better supported these days) so instead of having say Grid and Gatherer buttons on your minimap, you can just put them on fubar.

I used to have a LOT of fubar addons but ive slimmed it down to :
    PortalFu (great for mages)
    Money_fu (keeps track of all your gold across all your characters)
    Atlasloot (It has native suport for fubar)
    Durability_fu- shows a % of your durability as well as autorepair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Cheers lads, might install them through curse tonight and give them a go if I get a chance.

Advertisement