Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackie Heay Rea interview

Options
  • 09-12-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

That twat just interviewed outside leinster house saying he only voted for the budget because Brian Cowan signed off on a hospital for Kenmare YESTERDAY , this system is seriously and detrimentally f**ked , who else has been paid off , just how corrupt and immoral is this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Apparently Beverly Cooper Flynn has submitted her wish list as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Noel Grealish no doubt got a sweetner too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

The man has no shame. Let's hope the next government does not need independents to make up the numbers and these gombeens are stripped of the excessive influence that they currently wield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Seriously, he expects the Governement to follow through on this in the current climate

Methinks something like 'Ah well, when I said new hospital, what I meant was.......' once the votes are through.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

wasn't BCF welcomed back into the pack of thieves last year, no doubts Tipperary North will do well with Lowery payoff (the other gangster)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Milo

One can only hope that the people that vote for Healy-Rae and that ilk will be the first to have to use any such hospital to bring their daughters to for the cancer treatment they need now we can afford to build hospitals and Institutes of Tecnology in the arse end of nowhere but can't afford the preventative medicines.

Once there I hope they realise their mistakes when they have to wait 6 hrs to be seen by nurses and doctors who are over-worked while the consultant attends his private patients and once discharged when the bill comes in the door to find out that the increased taxes needed to pay for these things has put so mush of a dent in their bank balance that they can't afford to pay it.

No worries though, they can console themselves in Healy-Rae's pub with lower tax on alcohol predicted....ah the priorities!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

I really blame the electorate of South Kerry for electing him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

ateam wrote: »
    I really blame the electorate of South Kerry for electing him.

I agree.....but....look at this from their point of view....
    the country is going down the swanney........and he just delivered a hospital.....he will be adored .........

Lowry has secured a medical centre and another a 2nd TIT , WTF is going on that blatent pay offs are being handed out with tax payers moneys when the country is just about to hit the wall, last harsh budget Lenihan says , no chance with these clowns

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭whatnext

Not to make too little of the situation but there is already a hospital there. 26 bed facility. I believe what is being talked about is a primary healthcare facility. More of a treatment centre than a hospital, or what is known as a Primary Healtcare facility in the UK.

From my limited knowledge of the matter, there are plans in existance for a role out of these by private companies / developers which will see the buildings run by a healthcare developer but the processes within run by a mix of private and public practitioners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

If there ever was a case for large scale electoral reform, and the possible implementation of a list system, then this is it. Gombeen, parish pump, church gate style politics. It has no place in the Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Its old Fu*cks like him that are the problem.. the guy should be in a nursing home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

IronMan wrote: »
    If there ever was a case for large scale electoral reform, and the possible implementation of a list system, then this is it. Gombeen, parish pump, church gate style politics. It has no place in the Dail.

You know what they say IM........All politics is..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

that promise isn't worth the paper it isn't written on.

Diarmuid wrote: »
    that promise isn't worth the paper it isn't written on.

If Lowery, Rae and Grealish have the power to take away the mercs and perks, well then I feel the bribes will be paid, god sometimes I hate this country

Advertisement