Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless shelters near South Circular Road...

Options
  • 09-12-2009 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any homeless shelters and short and long-term accommodation on the South Circular Road? (Either state-run or not.)

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Does anyone know of any homeless shelters and short and long-term accommodation on the South Circular Road? (Either state-run or not.)

Thanks.

Hiya mate, the nearest one I can think of is the one down on harcourt street , its run by the fantatsic Simon Community heres the link http://www.homelessdublin.org/details.asp?id=HO1007204

Hope thats of some help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

I think the sister's of mercy run some sort of emergency accommodation service around there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one on bride street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭irishbran77

havana wrote: »
    I think the sister's of mercy run some sort of emergency accommodation service around there.

Any idea where I can find this particular place? Their website doesn't give much away.

Everyone, thanks for the replies. I'm looking for someone who's in one of these places around that area but it's such a hassle trying to find every single possible place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

There's one on South Richmond st as well, not far from Harrington St...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

I can find out the info for you tomorrow when i'm in work, if that's ok for you?

Advertisement