Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlelawn doctors surgery

Options
  • 09-12-2009 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the above? It would be a very handy location for me to get to but wondering if they're ok..

Any other suggestions on that side of the city would be welcome also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

brk3 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the above? It would be a very handy location for me to get to but wondering if they're ok..

Any other suggestions on that side of the city would be welcome also.

AFAIK, that practice moved to Liosban last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Turns out they have, but that's only across the road really :)

Thanks for the help, found their website and they seem fine. (cant remember the address right now but will post it here for reference later)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Its called Castle Medical Centre & iis in the liosbaun industrial estate.

Have had dealings with most of the Doctors there & absolutly no issues with any of them. Dr Bluett is a total gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

xtradel wrote: »
    Its called Castle Medical Centre & iis in the liosbaun industrial estate.

Have had dealings with most of the Doctors there & absolutly no issues with any of them. Dr Bluett is a total gent.
    I agree - Dr Des Bluett is great.

Advertisement