Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats to Nicky "Isildur1" Power - new Boyle Poker Sponsored Pro

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭dagunman

wd nicky now scoop ipc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Well done Nicky. Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

wp Nicky. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 MrReaperMan

Well done Nicky "Y-fronts" Power ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

ur the man Nicky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Nice one nicnicnic, congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I'm absolutely delighted for you Nicky, and hope you run like God in your blue colours.

Well done to Boyles too. You could have scoured ireland and you wouldnt have made a better choice as a sponsored pro. Proper game selection ftw!

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

wp Nicky gl with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Nice one Nicky - Now stay away from Silky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Laxie

Absolutely delighted for you Nicky! Chalk one up for the good guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Anyone else see this? Nicky, Marty Padraig say it aint so

Online poker room Doylesroom patented by the legendary Doyle Brunson has announced that another high profile card player has joined their ranks – Ireland’s Nicky Power. He joins several other high profile players on the Doylesroom books, including Padraig Parkinson and Martyn Smyth.
    As part of his new team Power will now turn his attentions to a special celebrity tournament in December which includes a bounty format and a $1,000 bonus for knocking him out. It begins at 8pm GMT and the buy-in has been set at $10. Power will need to take all his nous to the felt with legions of players out for his scalp especially since he has a reputation for elaborate bluffs. Power once one a hand against Roland de Wolfe based on a number of outs and bluffed his illustrious opponent out of a big pot.
    Nicky Power enhanced his growing reputation with a final table appearance in the 2007 Irish Poker Open, Europe’s longest running hold’em tournament. He was eventually beaten by new teammate Marty Smyth, but Doylesroom obviously seen enough to convince them of Power’s talents and have signed him up to the team. The online card room was founded in 2004 by the ten time WSOP winner Brunson runs several card game tournaments, including Texas hold 'em, Badugi, Seven-card stud, and Omaha hold 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Lol, somebody probably told the guy that Nicky had signed for Boyles :D

Made me chuckle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

It all makes sense now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭boogey man

nice one nicky delighted for you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Fair play Nicky nice to see you on a site with the Deise colours
    Best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

congrats Nicky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Lauralashes

Great news Nicky, best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Nic's first outing in the Boyles colours and he's in the money with 36 going back tomorrow in the IPC.

Good job so far Nic, take it down mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Nic's first outing in the Boyles colours and he's in the money with 36 going back tomorrow in the IPC.

Good job so far Nic, take it down mate.

great job nic
    but since u joined boyles the old guys have had to look at there standard of play and up the ante .
    great what new blood does padraig has had to play better

pity he took out your best friend flipper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

nice work nicky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Big thank you to all for the kind words

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

nicnicnic wrote: »
    Big thank you to all for the kind words

Allow me to strike a balance. Is that blue jumper one of your own or a boyles uniform? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

zuutroy wrote: »
    Allow me to strike a balance. Is that blue jumper one of your own or a boyles uniform? :eek:

my own, its a nice jumper, also its a great colour for me, compliments my complexion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

nicnicnic wrote: »
    my own, its a nice jumper, also its a great colour for me, compliments my complexion.

keep watching those Maybelline ads :)

Advertisement