Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juicy Couture Handbag Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

eh buy it from the website. it's 209 which is about 140 yo yos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hollie32

I probably will if I can't get it cheaper! Will have to ring direct for shipping cost as they can't give me an amount over an email for international shipping which will cost money phoning them and then if I have to pay shipping costs & probably cutoms etc so will probably work out quite a lot also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

there are couriers who will pick it up for you. if i remember correctly it worked out quite reasonably, i read a thread about it somewhere on boards, can't find it at the minute though. good luck

Great will have a search for this but if you did manage to find the link that would be great too. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Asos have that bag, its £255 at the mo but there is a 20% discount on today so you'd get it for £204

• Advertisement

Asos one is not the same its
    Juicy Couture Classic Leather Jewels Tote and im looking for the
    Juicy Couture Jeweled Leather Baby Fluffy but thanks for link. Its similar but not the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

A little bit off topic, but what is the obsession with Juicy Couture about? I really don't get it:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Either buy it in Brown Thomas or else order online from Juicy Couture. You also don't need to call them to ask about shipping costs - do the online chat on the assistance page: http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/assistance

That way it won't cost you anything.

Shipping prob costs between $25 and $50 I would say. However be prepared to pay custom fees of 40% of the total order (i.e. bag + shipping costs).

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ascuteasabutton

Not sure if you will find the exact bag you are looking for here but they have some really good Juicy stuff for half nothing its worth a look.:)

www.uutrade.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

uutrade.com is counterfeit. Don't do it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

hollie32 wrote: »
    I "need" to get this juicy couture handbag http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/search/results/prodV0BKZ?editBasketItem=true&editBasketItemId=6d712ea2-a433-46d8-a5d0-51277159d5d9 but it is €285 in BT2. :mad: . It is everything I want in a bag!

I have checked everywhere online, ebay, amazon, american websites and just cant seem to find it or one similar for cheaper.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get this bag, any websites etc that I might have missed or something that looks similar i would really really really appreciate it.
    this bag is half price now in BT2 Op!! saw it yesterday!!

Advertisement