Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up for a vodafone contract up north

• 09-12-2009 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I want a phone (HTC HD2) that isn't available in Ireland. However on Vodafone UK its free on a £40 a month 18 month contract.

I've been told by someone that Vodafone can sign you up for a contract even if you live in a different country, e.g. Vodafone Poland can sign you up even if you live in Ireland (the phone dirt cheap in Poland too - why isn't it available in Ireland???)

Does anyone know if this is true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Doubt it. You'd have a UK mobile number for a start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I want a phone (HTC HD2) that isn't available in Ireland. However on Vodafone UK its free on a £40 a month 18 month contract.

I've been told by someone that Vodafone can sign you up for a contract even if you live in a different country, e.g. Vodafone Poland can sign you up even if you live in Ireland (the phone dirt cheap in Poland too - why isn't it available in Ireland???)

Does anyone know if this is true?

Do you have proof of address from the UK??
    I',s not available from Vodafone here as Vodafone Poland is a seperate company with nothing to do with Vodafone Ireland

Advertisement