Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pdf files on nokia 5530

• 09-12-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if I can read .pdf files on a nokia 5530?

And if it can run .epub files as well?

I've seen a few sites that say I can download a pdf reader but I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has a link it'd be much appreciated.

Also is the phone good for everything else it does, e.g. web browsing, music, texting/email, etc.?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Adobe Reader LE works on the 5530 I believe, only problem is it costs money. I'm sure there are many free alternatives as the 5530 runs on S60v5, which quite a few other phones use.

I'm considering getting a 5530 so have been doing research on it. Watching videos on youtube the browsing seems to be great with using WiFi and opera mini/mobile (the official browser is a bit laggy). Messaging wise I've seen the phone in-store and it has quite a small screen meaning you're probably going to need pretty small fingers to use the qwerty keyboard with the stylus ("luckily" I have very small girly hands).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Read online PDFs using any mobile browser: http://wapreview.com/blog/?p=5470

Advertisement